The Breg Kodiak features an expanded array of improvements designed to provide more effective cold therapy. This model features a 9 quart capacity cooler with a robust pump for enhanced durability and ultra-quiet performance. The unit features an excellent filtration system to prevent clogs and is designed to run for 6-8 hours before requiring fresh ice and cold water. Ergonomically designed Intelli-Flo pads mold around the joint and provide automatic regulated temperature control at the treatment area for enhanced comfort. The Breg Kodiak is lightweight, and provides comparable results when compared with larger Breg cold therapy models. Pads sold separately.
Breg Kodiak Features:
- Advanced motor design for quite performance.
- Provides 6-8 of cold therapy before needing ice and cold water.
- Unit features improved filter design to prevent clogging.
- New Intelli-Flo pads mold to the body part and provide automatic temperature control- no thermostat control.
- Easy to use; requires minimal set up.
Available Intelli-Flo Pads:
- Knee (10230) – pictured
- Shoulder (10220) – pictured
- Shoulder XL (10225)
- Ankle (10210) – pictured
- Multi-use (10240)
- Multi-use, Long Stem (10245)