The Polar Care 300 is a dependable unit that uses a pneumatic pump to circulate water through the cooler and regulate the temperature between 47 – 50 degrees, while still maintaining continuous cold therapy for a period of 6 – 8 hours. It has a slightly smaller capacity cooler than the larger 500 series, and includes both a built-in pneumatic pump, as well as, a separate manual hand bulb to assist in circulating the water when electricity is unavailable. It’s the perfect unit for both home use or for traveling in the car. The Polar Care 300 includes: the unit, pneumatic and manual pumps, air tubing, and the water exchange hose. Breg’s unique polar pads incorporate straps that wrap around the body part and stick to the foam backed pad, therefore eliminating the need for extra ace wraps to hold them in place.
Polar Care 300 Features:
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING within the 48 continental states!
- The system includes: the Polar Care 300 cooler, the hand pump, the electric pneumatic pump, and controlled air supply tubing. WrapOn pads are sold separately.
- Half the size and weight of the PC 500, which makes it easier to carry and store, and at the same time it still provides continuous cold therapy for a period of 6 – 8 hours.
- Its size and weight makes the Polar Care 300 a practical, economically sound choice for many people seeking continuous cold therapy.
- The innovative, pneumatic design automatically maintains the pad temperature between 47 – 50 degrees, while maintaining a constant pad pressure.
- A manual pump may be used used when electricity or power supply is unavailable.
- DME-Direct.com offers every available WrapOn pad to all our customers below.
- FREE BONUS: Polar Care bed hangars are included with your purchase to keep the unit conveniently attached to the hospital bed, thereby reducing strain on the pump.
- ACL Reconstruction
- Total Knee Arthroplasty Menisectomy/meniscal transplant procedures
- Post-op recovery/Rehabilitation following knee surgery
What is a “Wrap-On Pad?” They circulate cold water over the joint, and are designed with a velcro hook engageable material along with a stretch band to easily wrap around the effected area.
Available Pad Choices:
- 1. Knee (three sizes):
- Regular- fits up to 5’8″
- Large- fits 5’9″ to 6’2″.
- 2. Knee XL- designed for fleshy individuals or 6’3″ and taller.
- 3. Shoulder- One size: fits short and tall individuals.
- Shoulder with Extra Long Straps- fits extremely large individuals (ie: your “BIG and Tall” people).
- XL- Extra large pad size for large fleshy individuals; regular strap length.
- 4. Multi-use XL- designed for use on the Knee, Shoulder, and Hip.
- Multi-use XL, Long Stem- Same as Multi-use XL but has longer stem coming out of the pad.
- 5. Back with Extra Long Straps- Fits regular waist and XL sizes due to having long straps.
- 6. Ankle – Universal (one size), fits right or left.
- 7. Hand/Wrist- Universal (one size), fits right or left.
1.2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7.
Click To Buy The Breg Polar Care 300